Brian is a broadcast TV Director/Producer with a background in program/newscast production, series promotion production/traffic, and website/social media endeavors.
He is a fortunate recipient of the Corus Entertainment Samurai Award, and is a cyberspace frequent flyer!
Brian is pleased to support a number of independent film makers in their creative endeavors, and has acquired the following credits:
- BEACHWORLD – A Stephen King Dollar Baby Short Film by Jackie Perez
- We Choose To Go by Marlene Emilia Rios
- Reflections: Apollo 13 in Pictures and Words by Jeremy Theoret
- Awkwardly by Nikki Coble
- Into the Void by Ciara Doll & Yossera Bouchtia
- Perfect Strangers by Ryan Hendrick
- The Beach Raiders by Tyson Breuer
- The Hour After Westerly by Nate Bell
- When the Rain Sets in by James Hughes
- Women Making a Scene International Film Project
- The Assassin’s Apprentice: Silbadores of the Canary Islands by Paul Hickman